One concept store from Brazil. Some rely on the strong elements That brand already has. This store Centauro Stylish Modern Design. The design uses a combination of red and white colors. The inclination of the panels Also gives a better view of products behind glasses.
The project for a concept store for Centauro at Shopping Cidade Jardim in São Paulo, Brazil, exploit some strong elements that the brand already has. For the coating of walls and ceilings, we used successive rings of white aluminum composite material of 1.25 m, arranged diagonally both vertical and horizontal, forming no parallel plans. These plans support products and allow an indirect lighting, creating a large box of light. The red track is another prominent element of the project.
- Relaxing Spaces Employees, Facebook Offices in Palo Alto by O+A Studio
- Nice Interior Renovation, BUAMA House in Beykoz, Istanbul by GAD
- Minimalist and Clasic Contemporary Boutique, Jenni Kayne in Los Angeles by Standard
- Spectacular Design, Nestlé Chocolate Museum in Mexico City by Rojkind Arquitectos
- Public Interior Spaces Seating, the Cloud lounge by Beza Projekt
- Archaic Magical Conception, D Jewelry in Spain by Vaillo + Irigaray
- Lighting Furniture, Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec’s Exhibition at the Kreo Gallery
- Spain Interior Design, San Gines drugstore by XPIRAL
- Contemporary Furniture, ALMA + REST by A-cero to Vondom Furniture Company
- Romantically Inspired Garden, Garden Design by Eckersley Garden Architecture