This is a design house of spain. At Design by Juan Luis Antonio Vaillo + Irigaray. Project in the given name D Jewelry. The concept of this building is archaic magical conception of the universe That surrounds the value of jewelry and the odd propose, against the usual Crowded shop filled with jewelry, a wrapper Which exposes the valuable pieces, as unique, exclusive. This creates the mysterious, strange, hollow, weightless, while eastern and Baroque atmosphere.
Originated through a geometry that surrounds and a chest like a jeweler, able to accommodate with the delicacy and mystery that requires valuable pieces.There are some theatrical resonances, treatment of the vault, dark backdrops, lighting and staging that emphasizes scores only.
Architects: Vaillo + Irigaray / Antonio Vaillo + Juan Luis Irigaray
Location: Pamplona, Spain
Project manager: Daniel Galar Irurre, architect
Lighting: Anton Aman – ALS LIGHTING
Builder: Ignacio Huarte – Construcciones CLEYS S.L.
Client: Danieli Joyeros
Project year: 2006-2007
Photographs: Jose M. Cutillas
- Explore the Performance Wood, Pavilion by Wing Yi Hui + Lap Ming Wong
- Modern Rustic Lake House on Mercer Island, Washington by Hutchison & Maul Architects
- Simple Modern Architecture, Cafe la Miell in Ehime, Japan by Suppose Design Office
- Spain Interior Design, San Gines drugstore by XPIRAL
- Luxury Australia Design, Peregian Beach House by Middap Ditchfield Architects
- Minimalist and Clasic Contemporary Boutique, Jenni Kayne in Los Angeles by Standard
- New York Architecture , The Helix Hotel in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates by Leeser Architecture
- Modern Minimalist Home, The Ashley Avenue Residence by TaC Studios
- Minimalist German architectural, The BR House by Lynx Architecture
- Contemporary Furniture, ALMA + REST by A-cero to Vondom Furniture Company